Early Childhood Care and Education
Vidhyanidhi Education Society
We are a Govt. Registered Teacher Training Institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We conduct a variety of teacher training courses including the Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
Objectives of the Early Childhood Care and Education Course
The ECCE Course has the following objectives
- To impart understanding of child development and psychology
- To help teachers understand the importance of play-way and activity-based approach to learning
- To sensitize teachers about the significance of health care and nutrition for children
- To give an overview about the functioning and management of a child care set-up
- To train teachers in teaching methodology
- To provide teachers with practical-skill training
Duration of the course
The Early Childhood Education Course is a one year duration programme, but it can be completed at anytime within the one year period from the date of enrolment.
Modes of study
The Early Childhood Care and Education Course can be undertaken through the following modes:
- Regular/In-class (conducted in Mumbai)
- Distance/Correspondence (conducted throughout India)
- Online/E-learning (conducted throughout India and Abroad)
Early Childhood Care Education
Eligibility for Admission to the Course
This course can be undertaken by anyone who fulfils the following criteria :
- Age: 18 years and above with no upper age limit
- Qualification: 10+2 level or above
The following easy steps will have to be undertaken in order to secure admission for Early Childhood Care Education Program
- Fill up the admission form online or by coming to our institute.
- Submit a photocopy of your last qualification's mark sheet/certificate.
- Submit 2 recent passport sized photographs.
- Submit 1 photo-id proof.
- Choose the batch option/timing OR mode of study.
- Pay fee through various convenient ways
Please note that admissions to all our courses are open throughout the year.
Early Childhood Care & Education
The Early Childhood Care & Educationcourse covers both theoretical and practical aspects of preschool education.
The Theory Modules include the topics of
- Child Development and Psychology
- Child Care Services and Management
- Child Health and Nutrition
- Behavioral Difficulties
The Practical Module covers Aspectson:
- Craft and Creativity Development and its Importance
- Importance of Rhymes and Rhymes Singing
- Story-telling and its Importance
- Curriculum Planning
- Planning and Execution of Play Activities
The practical aspects of ECCE training will be ingrained into the trainees through
- Workshops :
You get an opportunity to build your skills related to phonics, curriculum planning, rhymes, story-telling, craft and creativity development, lesson planning etc. through detailed workshops conducted by our experienced faculty.
- Project Work :
The trainees have to undertake project work carrying marks. Project work includes making of craft handbook, creativity manual, story board, flash cards, puppets etc. Doing project work only enhances the trainee's skills and gives them work experience.
- Viva-Voce :
Trainees can develop practical skills that prepare them for job interviews and teaching demos. The viva-voce also carries marks allowing trainees to raise their aggregate marks by scoring well.
- Internship :
The one-month internship offered at our play school gives you hands-on experience regarding teaching methods, classroom management and preschool organization.
Early Childhood Education Training
- Comfortable air-conditioned classrooms
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand course material
- Limited students per batch – you get individual attention
- Reasonable fees
- Proficient and devoted trainers
- Study material couriered on time in case of distance learning
- Study material e-mailed in case of online learning
- Assignment-based evaluation in case of online/distance learning
- Certification valid and recognized world-wide
- Supportive admin team
- World-class learning experience
- Real value for money
On successful completion of the course, you are awarded with a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and EducationCertification which throws open a variety of career prospects including teachers, asst. teachers, coordinators, supervisors, curriculum planners, trainers etc. You could also establish and run your own preschool, day care centre or any child care set-up. You can teach in any school affiliated to the CBSE, ICSE, State, IGCSE and IB boards across India and abroad. As a parent, you can use all the knowledge gained through this course in bringing up your own child.
Contact us for more information!