Pre Primary Teacher Training
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Registered (Registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) teacher training institute situated in Mumbai, India. We have been conducting various Diploma courses in Teacher Training, including Diploma in Pre Primary Teacher Training Course for quite a few years now.
Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
Importance of doing a Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
The Pre Primary Teacher Training Diploma Course is designed to provide detailed knowledge and understanding about
- Development , thinking, feeling,behaviorand psychology of young children
- Providing a caring, supportive and encouraging environment to facilitate growth and development of children.
- Paying attention and importance to children's overall health and nutrition
- Having a cooperative teacher-parent relationship
- Managing a child care centre
- How play, recreation, fun activities can be conducted successfully for children
Nursery Primary Teacher Training
Duration of the course:
The duration of nursery primary teacher training course is one year, but it can be completed at anytime within the one year period.
Modes of study
The Pre-Primary Teacher Training Course can be done from VES through the following modes of study
- Regular / In-class ( for those residing anywhere in Mumbai)
- Distance / Correspondence (for those residing anywhere in India)
- Online / E-learning (for those residing anywhere throughout India and Abroad )
Eligibility for admission
The Pre-Primary Teacher Training Course can be taken up by anyone who fulfills the following criteria
Age: 18 years and above
Education: 10+2 level or above
Pre School Teacher Training
The Pre School Teacher TrainingProgrammeconsists of both theory and practical contents.
The theory modules include the following subjects:
- Development , growth and psychology of children
- Teaching methods
- Health and nutrition of children
- Preschool care and management
- Internship - Internship helps you to get practical experience in a preschool setting. Internship of one month can be done in our own pre-school. For our online and distance trainees, a reference letter for internship can be provided, if they are interested.
- Workshops - Workshops develop skills related to curriculum planning, rhymes, phonics, story-telling, craft and creativity development etc.
- Project work - Project work gives you first-hand experience to do various creative activities and prepare teaching aids. Our practical based module makes our online and distance trainees do project and practical work.
- Fill up the admission form either online or by coming to our institute.
- Submit a scanned copy/photocopy of your last qualification's mark sheet/certificate.
- Submit 2 recent passport sized photographs.
- Submit a scanned copy/photocopy of any one of your photo id proofs.
- Choose the mode of study.
- Pay course fee through convenient payment mode.
Please note that admission's for the PPTT course are open throughout the year.
Preschool Teacher Training
Highlights of the Preschool Teacher Training course
- Reasonable fees
- Specialist and devoted trainers
- Simple and clear course content
- Helpful admin team
- Study modules based on theory as well as practical's
- Easy admission procedure
- Devoted course coordinators
- Timely guidance and feedback
- Study material sent through timely couriers if you opt for distance learning
- Study material sent through regular e-mails if you opt for e-learning
- Assignment-based assessment for online/distance trainees
- Examinations for in-class trainees
- Immensely flexible course schedule
- Course can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Reference letter provided to those who opt for Internship
- One-month Internship in our school
- Certification valid and accepted globally
The Diploma in Preschool Teacher Training which you receive after successful completion of the course helps you to become a
- Teacher , Asst. Teacher, Co teacher (in schools affiliated to State, CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE and IB Boards in India and abroad)
- Curriculum Planner and Developer
- Teacher Trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Both aspiring and in-service teachers can benefit by doing the Diploma in PPTC. Even those academicians catering to other academic responsibilities can also benefit by doing this PPTT course.
Parents can also do this course as it gives them knowledge of parenting and behavior management techniques.